A micro-macro economic analysis of pension auto-enrolment options
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Seán Kennedy & Yosuke Jin & David Haugh & Patrick Lenain, 2016.
"Taxes, Income and Economic Mobility in Ireland: New Evidence from Tax Records Data,"
The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 47(1), pages 109-153.
- Seán Kennedy & Yosuke Jin & David Haugh & Patrick Lenain, 2015. "Taxes, income and economic mobility in Ireland: New evidence from tax records data," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1269, OECD Publishing.
- Rowena Crawford & Soumaya Keynes & Gemma Tetlow, 2014. "From Me to You? How the UK State Pension System Redistributes," IFS Working Papers W14/20, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jonathan Cribb & Carl Emmerson, 2016. "What happens when employers are obliged to nudge? Automatic enrolment and pension saving in the UK," IFS Working Papers W16/19, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Bergin, Adele & Duffy, David & Foley, Daniel & Garcia Rodriguez, Abian & Lawless, Martina & Mc Inerney, Niall & McQuinn, Kieran, 2016. "Ireland’s Economic Outlook: Perspectives and Policy Challenges," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number EO1 edited by Bergin, Adele & Morgenroth, Edgar & McQuinn, Kieran, October.
- Bergin, Adele & Economides, Philip & Garcia-Rodriguez, Abian & Murphy, Gavin, 2019. "Ireland and Brexit: modelling the impact of deal and no-deal scenarios," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- John Karl Scholz & Ananth Seshadri, 2009. "What Replacement Rates Should Households Use?," Working Papers wp214, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- MacDonald, Bonnie-Jeanne & Osberg, Lars & Moore, Kevin D., 2016. "How Accurately Does 70% Final Employment Earnings Replacement Measure Retirement Income (In)Adequacy? Introducing The Living Standards Replacement Rate (Lsrr)," ASTIN Bulletin, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(3), pages 627-676, September.
- Micheál L. Collins & Gerard Hughes, 2017. "Supporting Pension Contributions Through the Tax System: Outcomes, Costs and Examining Reform," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 48(4), pages 489-514.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2020-03-09 (Economics of Ageing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp640. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.