Report NEP-AGE-2020-03-09This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernard M.S. van Praag & J. Peter Hop, 2020. "Demography and Provisions for Retirement - The Pension Composition, a Behavioral Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 8057, CESifo.
- Leonardo Villar & Alejandro Becerra & David Forero & María A. Ortega, 2020. "El pilar no contributivo y su rol en el sistema de protección a la vejez: Colombia mayor social," Working Papers Series. Documentos de Trabajo 017935, Fedesarrollo.
- Lorenz, Svenja & Pfister, Mona & Zwick, Thomas, 2020. "Beware of the employer: Financial incentives for employees may fail to prolong old age employment," ZEW Discussion Papers 20-007, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Danilo Cavapozzi & Chiara Dal Bianco, 2020. "Does retirement decrease the familiarity with ICT of older individuals?," Working Papers 2020:01, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Maaike Diepstraten & Rudy Douven & Bram Wouterse, 2019. "Can your house keep you out of a nursing home?," CPB Discussion Paper 397.rdf, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Egbert Jongen & Simon Rabaté & Tilbe Atav, 2019. "The effects of the increase in the retirement age in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 408.rdf, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Andrew F. Haughwout & Richard Peach & Joseph Tracy, 2017. "A Close Look at the Decline of Homeownership," Liberty Street Economics 20170217, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Nicole Bosch, 2019. "The Incidence of Pension Contributions," CPB Discussion Paper 388.rdf, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Murray, Cameron, 2020. "Scrap Superannuation," OSF Preprints 957kz, Center for Open Science.
- Murray, Cameron, 2020. "Three Economic Myths about Ageing: Participation, Immigration and Infrastructure," OSF Preprints s3grd, Center for Open Science.
- Christian Grisse & Thomas Klitgaard & Aysegul Sahin, 2011. "The Vanishing U.S.-E.U. Employment Gap," Liberty Street Economics 20110725, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Bercholz, Maxime & Bergin, Adele & Callan, Tim & Garcia Rodriguez, Abian & Keane, Claire, 2019. "A micro-macro economic analysis of pension auto-enrolment options," Papers WP640, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Kureishi, Wataru & Paule-Paludkiewicz, Hannah & Tsujiyama, Hitoshi & Wakabayashi, Midori, 2020. "Time preferences over the life cycle," SAFE Working Paper Series 267, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.