Demography and Provisions for Retirement - The Pension Composition, a Behavioral Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- van Praag, Bernard M. S. & Hop, J. Peter, 2020. "Demography and Provisions for Retirement: The Pension Composition, a Behavioral Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 12909, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsdemography; funded pensions; unfunded pensions; social security; interest rate; overlapping generations; individual savings;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2020-03-09 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-LMA-2020-03-09 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-PBE-2020-03-09 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_8057. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.