Report NEP-PBE-2020-03-09This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chung Tran & Sebastian Wende, 2020. "Incidence of Capital Income Taxation in a Lifecycle Economy with Firm Heterogeneity," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2019-670, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Max Franks & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2020. "Optimal Redistributive Wealth Taxation When Wealth Is More Than Just Capital," CESifo Working Paper Series 8093, CESifo.
- DOMBOU T., Dany R., 2018. "Shadow effect from Laffer tax allergy: New tax policy tool to fight tax evasion," MPRA Paper 98646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernard M.S. van Praag & J. Peter Hop, 2020. "Demography and Provisions for Retirement - The Pension Composition, a Behavioral Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 8057, CESifo.
- Maarten van 't Riet & Arjan Lejour, 2019. "Limitation of holding structures for intra-EU dividends: A blow to tax avoidance?," CPB Discussion Paper 406.rdf, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Müller, Jens & Weinrich, Arndt, 2020. "Tax knowledge diffusion via strategic alliances," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 253, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Arjan Lejour & Jan Möhlmann & Maarten van 't Riet & Thijs Benschop, 2019. "Dutch Shell Companies and International Tax Planning," CPB Discussion Paper 402.rdf, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Martin, Carolin & Schmitt, Noemi & Westerhoff, Frank H., 2020. "Heterogeneous expectations, housing bubbles and tax policy," BERG Working Paper Series 156, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Michael J. Boskin, 2020. "Are Large Deficits and Debt Dangerous?," NBER Working Papers 26727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria-Augusta Miceli, 2020. "VAT Compliance Incentives," Papers 2002.07862, arXiv.org.
- Jairo,Nunez & Olivieri,Sergio Daniel & Parra,Julieth & Pico,Julieth, 2020. "The Distributive Impact of Taxes and Expenditures in Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9171, The World Bank.