Report NEP-LMA-2020-03-09This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frodermann, Corinna & Wrohlich, Katharina & Zucco, Aline, 2020. "Parental Leave Reform and Long-Run Earnings of Mothers," IZA Discussion Papers 12935, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Danilo Cavapozzi & Chiara Dal Bianco, 2020. "Does retirement decrease the familiarity with ICT of older individuals?," Working Papers 2020:01, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Nickolas Gagnon & Kristof Bosmans & Arno Riedl, 2020. "The Effect of Unfair Chances and Gender Discrimination on Labor Supply," CESifo Working Paper Series 8058, CESifo.
- Brad Hershbein & Melissa Schettini Kearney & Luke W. Pardue, 2020. "College Attainment, Income Inequality, and Economic Security: A Simulation Exercise," NBER Working Papers 26747, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kemeny, Thomas & Storper, Michael, 2020. "Superstar cities and left-behind places: disruptive innovation, labor demand, and interregional inequality," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 103312, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Joshua Graff Zivin & Elizabeth Lyons, 2020. "The Effects of Prize Structures on Innovative Performance," NBER Working Papers 26737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brice Corgnet & Brian C. Gunia & Roberto Hernán González, 2020. "Harnessing the Power of Social Incentives to Curb Shirking in Teams," Working Papers 20-05, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Emelie Hane-Weijman & Rikard H. Eriksson & David Rigby, 2020. "How do occupational relatedness and complexity condition employment dynamics in periods of growth and recession?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2011, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2020.
- David A. Jaeger & John M. Nunley & Alan Seals & Eric J. Wilbrandt, 2020. "The Demand for Interns," NBER Working Papers 26729, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bellet, Clement & De Neve, Jan-Emmanuel & Ward, George, 2020. "Does employee happiness have an impact on productivity?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 103428, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Daron Acemoglu & Claire LeLarge & Pascual Restrepo, 2020. "Competing with Robots: Firm-Level Evidence from France," NBER Working Papers 26738, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nathan Blascak & Emily Gallagher & Michal Grinstein-Weiss & Stephen Roll, 2020. "Health Insurance as an Income Stabilizer," Working Papers 20-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 29 Jan 2020.
- Bernard M.S. van Praag & J. Peter Hop, 2020. "Demography and Provisions for Retirement - The Pension Composition, a Behavioral Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 8057, CESifo.
- Gaurab Aryal & Manudeep Bhuller & Fabian Lange, 2020. "Signaling and Employer Learning with Instruments," CESifo Working Paper Series 8092, CESifo.