Less Is Not More: Information Presentation Complexity and 401(k) Planning Choices
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsretirement planning; 401(k); information complexity; nudge; choice architecture;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G41 - Financial Economics - - Behavioral Finance - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making in Financial Markets
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- C90 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp11538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .