Performance and Employer Stock in 401(k) Plans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:assmgt:v:18:y:2017:i:7:d:10.1057_s41260-017-0054-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Nellie Liang & Scott Weisbenner, 2007.
"Individual Account Investment Options and Portfolio Choice: Behavioral Lessons from 401(k) Plans,"
NBER Chapters,in: Public Policy and Retirement, Trans-Atlantic Public Economics Seminar (TAPES), pages 1992-2013
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, Jeffrey R. & Liang, Nellie & Weisbenner, Scott, 2007. "Individual account investment options and portfolio choice: Behavioral lessons from 401(k) plans," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(10), pages 1992-2013, November.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Nellie Liang & Scott Weisbenner, 2007. "Individual Account Investment Options and Portfolio Choice: Behavioral Lessons from 401(k) Plans," NBER Working Papers 13169, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bergman, Nittai K. & Jenter, Dirk, 2007. "Employee sentiment and stock option compensation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 667-712, June.
- James Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte Madrian, 2008. "The Flypaper Effect in Individual Investor Asset Allocation," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2560, Yale School of Management.
- Tang, Ning & Mitchell, Olivia S. & Mottola, Gary R. & Utkus, Stephen P., 2010. "The efficiency of sponsor and participant portfolio choices in 401(k) plans," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(11-12), pages 1073-1085, December.
- Kumar, Alok, 2007. "Do the diversification choices of individual investors influence stock returns?," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 362-390, November.
- Elton, Edwin J. & Gruber, Martin J. & Blake, Christopher R., 2006. "The adequacy of investment choices offered by 401(k) plans," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(6-7), pages 1299-1314, August.
- Thomas Steinberger, 2005. "Pension benefit default risk and welfare effects of funding regulation," CSEF Working Papers 147, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Sautner, Zacharias & Weber, Martin, 2005.
"Subjective Stock Option Values and Exercise Decisions: Determinants and Consistency,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
05-31, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Sautner, Zacharias & Weber, Martin, 2005. "Subjective stock option values and exercise decisions : determinants and consistency," Papers 05-31, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Abreu, Margarida & Mendes, Victor & Santos, João A.C., 2011.
"Home country bias: Does domestic experience help investors enter foreign markets?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2330-2340, September.
- Margarida Abreu & Victor Mendes & João A. Santos, 2010. "Home Country Bias: Does Domestic Experience Help Investors Enter Foreign Markets?," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/02, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Bahaji, Hamza & Casta, Jean-François, 2016.
"Employee stock option-implied risk attitude under Rank-Dependent Expected Utility,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 144-154.
- Hamza Bahaji & Jean-François Casta, 2016. "Employee stock option-implied risk attitude under Rank-Dependent Expected Utility," Post-Print hal-01277108, HAL.
- repec:eee:finmar:v:36:y:2017:i:c:p:17-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Massa, Massimo & Simonov, Andrei & Stenkrona, Anders, 2015. "Style representation and portfolio choice," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 1-25.
- James J. Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte C. Madrian, 2009.
"Mental Accounting in Portfolio Choice: Evidence from a Flypaper Effect,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(5), pages 2085-2095, December.
- James J. Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte C. Madrian, 2007. "Mental Accounting in Portfolio Choice: Evidence from a Flypaper Effect," NBER Working Papers 13656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laibson, David I. & Madrian, Brigitte C. & Choi, James J., 2009. "Mental Accounting in Portfolio Choice: Evidence from a Flypaper Effect," Scholarly Articles 4686774, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John R. Graham & Campbell R. Harvey & Hai Huang, 2009.
"Investor Competence, Trading Frequency, and Home Bias,"
INFORMS, vol. 55(7), pages 1094-1106, July.
- John R. Graham & Campbell R. Harvey & Hai Huang, 2005. "Investor Competence, Trading Frequency, and Home Bias," NBER Working Papers 11426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elton, Edwin J. & Gruber, Martin J. & Blake, Christopher R., 2007. "Participant reaction and the performance of funds offered by 401(k) plans," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 249-271, April.
- Chen, Hsuan-Chi & Lai, Christine W. & Wu, Sheng-Ching, 2016. "Mutual fund selection and performance persistence in 401(k) Plans," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 78-100.
- Djaoudath Alidou, 2011. "Les augmentations de capital réservées aux salariés en France - Employee Equity Issue:Evidence from France," Working Papers CREGO 1110603, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Ning Tang & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2008. "The Efficiency of Pension Plan Investment Menus: Investment Choices in Defined Contribution Pension Plans," Working Papers wp176, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:eurfin:v:8:y:2004:i:3:p:403-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.