Report NEP-AGE-2018-06-18This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gary V. Engelhardt & Jonathan Gruber & Anil Kumar, 2018. "Early Social Security Claiming and Old-Age Poverty: Evidence from the Introduction of the Social Security Early Eligibility Age," NBER Working Papers 24609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Krzysztof Makarski, 2018. "On Welfare Effects of Increasing Retirement Age," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201804, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Cipriani, Giam Pietro & Pascucci, Francesco, 2018. "Pension Policies in a Model with Endogenous Fertility," IZA Discussion Papers 11511, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lorenti, Angelo & Dudel, Christian & Myrskylä, Mikko, 2018. "The legacy of the great recession in Italy: a wider geographical, gender, and generational gap in working life expectancy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88302, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pim B. Kastelein & Ward E. Romp, 2018. "Pension Fund Restoration Policy In General Equilibrium," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-053/VI, Tinbergen Institute, revised 06 Jul 2018.
- Lisa Laun & Mårten Palme, 2018. "The Recent Rise of Labor Force Participation of Older Workers in Sweden," NBER Working Papers 24593, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin, John P., 2018. "Live Longer, Work Longer: The Changing Nature of the Labour Market for Older Workers in OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 11510, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Courtney Coile & Kevin S. Milligan & David A. Wise, 2018. "Social Security Programs and Retirement Around the World: Working Longer – Introduction and Summary," NBER Working Papers 24584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Grigoli & Zsoka Koczan & Petia Topalova, 2018. "A Cohort-Based Analysis of Labor Force Participation for Advanced Economies," IMF Working Papers 18/120, International Monetary Fund.
- Julian Diaz Saavedra, 2018. "The Fiscal and Welfare Consequences of the Price Indexation of Spanish Pensions," ThE Papers 18/03, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Cardella, Eric & Kalenkoski, Charlene M. & Parent, Michael, 2018. "Less Is Not More: Information Presentation Complexity and 401(k) Planning Choices," IZA Discussion Papers 11538, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Armel Ngami & Thomas Seegmuller, 2018. "Pollution and Growth: The Role of Pension on the Efficiency of Health and Environmental Policies," Working Papers halshs-01798710, HAL.
- Marcin Bielecki & Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Marcin Kolasa, 2018. "Demographics, monetary policy, and the zero lower bound," NBP Working Papers 284, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Francesco C. Billari & Carlo A. Favero & Francesco Saita, 2017. "Nudging financial and demographic literacy: experimental evidence from an Italian Trade Union Pension Fund," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1767, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- van Dalen, Harry & Henkens, Kene, 2018. "Do pension participants want the freedom to choose or the freedom to snooze?," Other publications TiSEM 4fb45634-c9b3-469a-9f73-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Currie, Janet & Schwandt, Hannes & Thuilliez, Josselin, 2018. "Pauvreté, Egalité, Mortalité: Mortality (In)Equality in France and the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 12935, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nishi, Takumi, 2018. "The impact of revision for coinsurance rate for elderly on healthcare resource utilization: a pilot study using interrupted time series analysis of employee health insurance claims data," MPRA Paper 86329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Bailey Jones & Mariacristina De Nardi & Eric French & Rory McGee & Justin Kirschner, 2018. "The Lifetime Medical Spending of Retirees," NBER Working Papers 24599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.