India’s water future to 2025-2050: Business-as-usual scenario and deviations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joshi, P.K. & Birthal, Pratap Singh & Minot, Nicholas, 2006. "Sources of agricultural growth in India: role of diversification towards high-value crops," MTID discussion papers 98, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Amrita Sharma & Anik Bhaduri, 2009. "The "Tipping Point" in Indian Agriculture: Understanding the Withdrawal of the Indian Rural Youth," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 6(1), pages 83-97, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saleth, Rathinasamy Maria & Amarasinghe, Upali A., 2009. "Promoting irrigation demand management in India: policy options and institutional requirements," IWMI Books, Reports H042148, International Water Management Institute.
- Mukherjee, Sacchidananda & Shah, Zankhana, 2008.
"Large reservoirs: are they the last oasis for the survival of cities in India?,"
h041897, International Water Management Institute.
- Mukherjee, Sacchidananda & Shah, Zankhana & Kumar, M. Dinesh, 2008. "Large reservoirs: are they the last Oasis for the survival of cities in India?," MPRA Paper 15640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:taf:cijwxx:v:34:y:2018:i:1:p:28-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amarasinghe, Upali A. & Shah, Tushaar & Malik, R. P. S., 2009. "India\u2019s water futures: drivers of change, scenarios and issues," IWMI Books, Reports H042030, International Water Management Institute.
- Narayanamoorthy, A., 2009. "Drip and sprinkler irrigation in India: benefits, potential and future directions," IWMI Books, Reports H042043, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty / Mapping/ Water demand / Water supply / Population growth / Crop production / Crop yield / Groundwater irrigation / Food security;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwt:rerpts:h040852. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .