Sources of agricultural growth in India: role of diversification towards high-value crops
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bathla, Seema, 2014. "Public and Private Capital Formation and Agricultural Growth in India: State Level Analysis of Inter-linkages during Pre- and Post-reform Periods," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 27(1).
- Ashok Kotwal & Bharat Ramaswami & Wilima Wadhwa, 2011.
"Economic Liberalization and Indian Economic Growth: What's the Evidence?,"
Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1152-1199, December.
- Ashkok Kotwal & Bharat Ramaswami & Wilima Wadhwa, 2011. "Economic liberalization and Indian economic growth: What's the evidence?," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 11-13, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Himanshu & Kunal Sen, 2014. "Revisiting the Great Indian Poverty Debate: Measurement, Patterns, and Determinants," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 20314, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Amarasinghe, Upali & Shah, Tushaar & Turral, Hugh & Anand, B. K., 2007. "India’s water future to 2025-2050: Business-as-usual scenario and deviations," IWMI Research Reports H040852, International Water Management Institute.
- Birthal, Pratap S., 2010. "Unlocking the Potential of Agriculture in North-eastern Hill Region of India," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 65(3), pages 1-15.
- Birthal, Pratap Singh & Joshi, Pramod Kumar & Negi, Digvijay S. & Agarwal, Shaily, 2014. "Changing sources of growth in Indian agriculture: Implications for regional priorities for accelerating agricultural growth:," IFPRI discussion papers 1325, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Seema Bathla & Pramod K. Joshi & Anjani Kumar, 2019. "Targeting Agricultural Investments and Input Subsidies in Low-Income Lagging Regions of India," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 31(5), pages 1197-1226, December.
- Kannan, Elumalai, 2011. "Trends in India’s Agricultural Growth and Its Determinants," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 8(2), pages 1-21, December.
- Birthal, Pratap S. & Joshi, P.K. & Chauhan, Sonia & Singh, Harvinder, 2008. "Can Horticulture Revitalise Agricultural Growth?," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 63(3), pages 1-12.
- Amarasinghe, Upali A. & Shah, Tushaar & Anand, B. K., 2008. "India’s water supply and demand from 2025-2050: business-as-usual scenario and issues," Conference Papers h041798, International Water Management Institute.
- Parappurathu, S., 2015. "Agriculture Performance and Future Outlook on Food Commodities in Kerala," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 28(Conferenc).
- Birthal, Pratap S. & Joshi, Pramod K. & Negi, Digvijay S. & Agarwal, Shaily, 2016. "Sources of Growth in Indian Agriculture: Implications for Food Security and Poverty," Conference Papers 261294, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCrops; income growth; Agriculture; Grain production; Agricultural research; Research and development; High value commodities; Crop yields; Prices; High-value crops; Decomposition;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:mtiddp:98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.