Sources of agricultural growth in India: role of diversification towards high-value crops
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Cockburn, John & Corong, Erwin, 2005. "Doha scenarios, trade reforms, and poverty in the Philippines," MTID discussion papers 86, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bathla, Seema, 2014. "Public and Private Capital Formation and Agricultural Growth in India: State Level Analysis of Inter-linkages during Pre- and Post-reform Periods," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 27(1).
- Ashok Kotwal & Bharat Ramaswami & Wilima Wadhwa, 2011.
"Economic Liberalization and Indian Economic Growth: What's the Evidence?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1152-1199, December.
- Ashkok Kotwal & Bharat Ramaswami & Wilima Wadhwa, 2011. "Economic liberalization and Indian economic growth: What's the evidence?," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 11-13, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Himanshu & Kunal Sen, 2014. "Revisiting the Great Indian Poverty Debate: Measurement, Patterns, and Determinants," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 20314, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Amarasinghe, Upali & Shah, Tushaar & Turral, Hugh & Anand, B. K., 2007. "India’s water future to 2025-2050: Business-as-usual scenario and deviations," IWMI Research Reports H040852, International Water Management Institute.
- Birthal, Pratap S., 2010. "Unlocking the Potential of Agriculture in North-eastern Hill Region of India," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 65(3).
- Birthal, Pratap Singh & Joshi, Pramod Kumar & Negi, Digvijay S. & Agarwal, Shaily, 2014. "Changing sources of growth in Indian agriculture: Implications for regional priorities for accelerating agricultural growth:," IFPRI discussion papers 1325, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kannan, Elumalai, 2. "Trends in India’s Agricultural Growth and Its Determinants," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 8(2).
- Birthal, Pratap S. & Joshi, P.K. & Chauhan, Sonia & Singh, Harvinder, 2008. "Can Horticulture Revitalise Agricultural Growth?," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 63(3).
- Amarasinghe, Upali A. & Shah, Tushaar & Anand, B. K., 2008. "India’s water supply and demand from 2025-2050: business-as-usual scenario and issues," Conference Papers h041798, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsCrops; income growth; Agriculture; Grain production; Agricultural research; Research and development; High value commodities; Crop yields; Prices; High-value crops; Decomposition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:mtiddp:98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .