Can Horticulture Revitalise Agricultural Growth?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Minot, Nicholas, 2003. "Income Diversification And Poverty Reduction In The Northern Uplands Of Vietnam," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22029, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Joshi, P.K. & Gulati, Ashok & Birthal, Pratap S. & Tewari, Laxmi, 2003. "Agriculture diversification in South Asia," MSSD discussion papers 57, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Prabhu Pingali, 2007.
"Agricultural growth and economic development: a view through the globalization lens,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(s1), pages 1-12, December.
- Pingali, Prabhu L., 2006. "Agricultural Growth and Economic Development: A View through the Globalization Lens," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25429, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Joshi, P.K. & Joshi, Laxmi & Birthal, Pratap Singh, 2006. "Diversification and Its Impact on Smallholders: Evidence from a Study on Vegetable Production," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 19(2), pages 1-18, July.
- Joshi, P.K. & Birthal, Pratap Singh & Minot, Nicholas, 2006. "Sources of agricultural growth in India: role of diversification towards high-value crops," MTID discussion papers 98, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Birthal, Pratap Singh & Joshi, P.K. & Roy, Devesh & Thorat, Amit, 2007. "Diversification in Indian agriculture towards high-value crops: The role of smallholders," IFPRI discussion papers 727, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ags:aerrae:263551 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Rada, 2016. "India's post-green-revolution agricultural performance: what is driving growth?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(3), pages 341-350, May.
- Ashok Kotwal & Bharat Ramaswami & Wilima Wadhwa, 2011.
"Economic Liberalization and Indian Economic Growth: What's the Evidence?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1152-1199, December.
- Ashkok Kotwal & Bharat Ramaswami & Wilima Wadhwa, 2011. "Economic liberalization and Indian economic growth: What's the evidence?," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 11-13, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Digvijay S. Negi & Devesh Roy & Pratap Singh Birthal, 2015.
"Agricultural Diversification and Poverty in India,"
- Birthal, Pratap Singh & Roy, Devesh & Negi, Digvijay S., 2015. "Agricultural diversification and poverty in India:," IFPRI discussion papers 1446, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Birthal, Pratap S., 2010. "Unlocking the Potential of Agriculture in North-eastern Hill Region of India," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 65(3), pages 1-15.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:inijae:204581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.