Diversification in Indian agriculture towards high-value crops: The role of smallholders
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Birthal, Pratap S. & Jha, Awadhesh K. & Tiongco, Marites M. & Narrod, Clare A., 2009. "Farm-Level Impacts of Vertical Coordination of the Food Supply Chain: Evidence from Contract Farming of Milk in India," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 64(3).
- Mukherjee, Sanchita, 2010. "Crop diversification and risk: an empirical analysis of Indian states," MPRA Paper 35947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Birthal, Pratap S. & Joshi, P.K. & Chauhan, Sonia & Singh, Harvinder, 2008. "Can Horticulture Revitalise Agricultural Growth?," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 63(3).
- Mehta, Pradeep Kumar, 2009. "Micro-Level Decision for Area Shift in Favour of High-Value Crops: A Case of Horticultural Crops," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 22(2).
- Dasgupta, Suranjana & Bhaumik, Sankar K., 2014. "Crop Diversification and Agricultural Growth in West Bengal," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 69(1).
- Rao, P. Parthasarathy & Joshi, P.K., 2009. "Does Urbanisation Influence Agricultural Activities? A Case Study of Andhra Pradesh," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 64(3).
- Tin-chi Lin & Alícia Adserà, 2013.
"Son Preference and Children’s Housework: The Case of India,"
Population Research and Policy Review,
Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 32(4), pages 553-584, August.
- Lin, Tin-chi & Adsera, Alicia, 2012. "Son Preference and Children's Housework: The Case of India," IZA Discussion Papers 6929, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joshi, P.K., 2015. "Has Indian Agriculture Become Crowded and Risky? Status, Implications and the Way Forward," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 70(1).
More about this item
Keywordsdiversification; Smallholders; small farms; High value agriculture;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-03-25 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-03-25 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:727. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .