Analysis of group performance with categorical data when agents are heterogeneous: The case of compulsory education in the OECD
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard K. Crump & V. Joseph Hotz & Guido W. Imbens & Oscar A. Mitnik, 2009.
"Dealing with limited overlap in estimation of average treatment effects,"
Biometrika Trust, vol. 96(1), pages 187-199.
- Richard K. Crump & V. Joseph Hotz & Guido W. Imbens & Oscar A. Mitnik, 2004. "Dealing with Limited Overlap in Estimation of Average Treatment Effects," Working Papers 0716, University of Miami, Department of Economics, revised 12 Jun 2007.
- Hotz, V. Joseph & Crump, Richard K. & Mitnik, Oscar A. & Imbens, Guido, 2009. "Dealing with Limited Overlap in Estimation of Average Treatment Effects," Scholarly Articles 3007645, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Calo-Blanco Aitor & Villar Notario Antonio, 2010. "Quality of Education and Equality of Opportunity in Spain: Lesson from Pisa," Working Papers 20104, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Daniele Checchi & Vito Peragine, 2010. "Inequality of opportunity in Italy," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 8(4), pages 429-450, December.
- Busso, Matias & DiNardo, John & McCrary, Justin, 2009. "New Evidence on the Finite Sample Properties of Propensity Score Matching and Reweighting Estimators," IZA Discussion Papers 3998, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Antonio Villar Notario & Carmen Herrero Blanco, 2012.
"On the comparison of group performance with categorical data,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2012-17, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Carmen Herrero & Antonio Villar, 2012. "On the comparison of group performance with categorical Data," Working Papers 12.03, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Fleurbaey, Marc, 2012. "Fairness, Responsibility, and Welfare," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199653591.
- Arnaud Lefranc & Nicolas Pistolesi & Alain Trannoy, 2008.
"Inequality Of Opportunities Vs. Inequality Of Outcomes: Are Western Societies All Alike?,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 54(4), pages 513-546, December.
- Lefranc, A. & Pistolesi, Nicolas & Trannoy, Alain, 2005. "Inequality of opportunities vs inequality of outcomes: are western societies all alike?," ISER Working Paper Series 2005-15, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Arnaud Lefranc & Nicolas Pistolesi & Alain Trannoy, 2006. "Inequality of opportunities vs. inequality of outcomes: Are Western societies all alike?," Working Papers 54, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Lefranc, Arnaud & Pistolesi, Nicolas & Trannoy, Alain, 2009.
"Equality of opportunity and luck: Definitions and testable conditions, with an application to income in France,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(11-12), pages 1189-1207, December.
- Arnaud Lefranc & Nicolas Pistolesi & Alain Trannoy, 2009. "Equality of opportunity and luck: Definitions and testable conditions, with an application to income in France ," Post-Print hal-01650733, HAL.
- Arnaud LEFRANC & Nicolas PISTOLESI & Alain TRANNOY, 2009. "Equality of opportunity and luck: Definitions and testable conditions, with an application to income in France," THEMA Working Papers 2009-01, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Peragine, Vito & Serlenga, Laura, 2007.
"Higher Education and Equality of Opportunity in Italy,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3163, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laura Serlenga & Vito Peragine, 2007. "Higher education and equality of opportunity in Italy," Working Papers 79, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Vito Peragine & Laura Serlenga, 2007. "Higher education and equality of opportunity in Italy," CHILD Working Papers wp01_08, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Garcia-Fontes, Walter, 2009. "The quality of the Catalan and Spanish education systems: A perspective from PISA," IESE Research Papers D/810, IESE Business School.
More about this item
KeywordsGroup performance; compulsory education; heterogeneity; categorical data; inverse probability weighting.;
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ivi:wpasad:2013-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Departamento de Edición). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ievages.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.