On the comparison of group performance with categorical data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carmen Herrero & Antonio Villar, 2012. "On the comparison of group performance with categorical Data," Working Papers 12.03, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Coral del Río & Olga Alonso-Villar, 2010.
"Occupational segregation measures: A role for status,"
167, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Coral del Río & Olga Alonso-Villar, 2011. "Occupational Segregation Measures: A Role for Status," Working Papers 1103, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Roberto Serrano, 2004.
"The Measurement of Intellectual Influence: the Views of a Sceptic,"
AccessEcon, vol. 1(3), pages 1-6.
- Roberto Serrano, 2004. "The Measurement of Intellectual Influence: the Views of a Sceptic," Working Papers 2004-02, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Serrano, 2004. "The Measurement of Intellectual Influence: the Views of a Sceptic," Economics Working Papers 0040, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Laband, David N & Piette, Michael J, 1994. "The Relative Impacts of Economics Journals: 1970-1990," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 640-666, June.
- Gaston Yalonetzky, 2010. "A Dissimilarity Index of Multidimensional Inequality of Opportunity (Revised and Updated)," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp0039, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:1:y:2004:i:3:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tugce Cuhadaroglu, 2013. "My Group Beats Your Group: Evaluating Non-Income Inequalities," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201308, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Torregrosa Montaner, Ramón J., 2015. "Medición y evolución de la identidad nacionalista en España," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 33, pages 53-70.
- Ramón José Torregrosa Montaner, 2015. "Medición y evolución del sentimiento autonómico en España," Working Papers. Serie EC 2015-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Ildefonso Méndez Martínez & Antonio Villar Notario & Carmen Herrero Blanco, 2013. "Analysis of group performance with categorical data when agents are heterogeneous: The case of compulsory education in the OECD," Working Papers. Serie AD 2013-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
Keywordsgroup comparisons; categorical data; dominance relationships; relative advantage; worth of a group;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ivi:wpasad:2012-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Departamento de Edición). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ievages.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.