A Neoclassical Theory Of Wage Arrears In Transition Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Layard & Andrea Richter, 1995.
"How much unemployment is needed for restructing: the Russian experience,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 3(1), pages 39-58, March.
- Richard Layard & Ansgar Richter, 1995. "How Much Unemployment is Needed for Restructuring?: The Russian Experience," CEP Discussion Papers dp0238, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- John S. Earle & Klara Z. Sabirianova, 2002.
"How Late to Pay? Understanding Wage Arrears in Russia,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(3), pages 661-707, July.
- John S. Earle & Klara Sabirianova Peter, "undated". "How Late to Pay? Understanding Wage Arrears in Russia," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles jse20023, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- John S. Earle & Klara Z. Sabirianova, 2002. "How Late to Pay? Understanding Wage Arrears in Russia," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 02-77, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Huggett, Mark, 1997. "The one-sector growth model with idiosyncratic shocks: Steady states and dynamics," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 385-403, August.
- Christopher J. Gerry & Byung-Yeon Kim & Carmen A Li, 2004.
"The gender wage gap and wage arrears in Russia: Evidence from the RLMS,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 17(2), pages 267-288, June.
- Gerry, Christopher J & Kim, Byung-Yeon & Li, Carmen A, 2001. "The Gender Wage Gap and Wage Arrears in Russia: Evidence from the RLMS," Economics Discussion Papers 3616, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Gerry & Byung-Yeon Kim & Carmen A. Li, 2002. "The gender wage gap and wage arrears in Russia: evidence from the RLMS," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 24, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Per Krusell & Anthony A. Smith & Jr., 1998.
"Income and Wealth Heterogeneity in the Macroeconomy,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(5), pages 867-896, October.
- Per Krusell & Anthony A. Smith, Jr., "undated". "Income and Wealth Heterogeneity in the Macroeconomy," GSIA Working Papers 1997-37, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Krusell, P & Smith Jr, A-A, 1995. "Income and Wealth Heterogeneity in the Macroeconomic," RCER Working Papers 399, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Wadsworth, Jonathan & Acquisti, Alessandro, 1999. "Grime and Punishment: Insecurity and Wage Arrears in the Russian Federation," IZA Discussion Papers 65, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- G. Alfandari & M.E. Schaffer, 1996. ""Arrears" in the Russian Enterprise Sector," CERT Discussion Papers 9608, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- S. Rao Aiyagari, 1994. "Uninsured Idiosyncratic Risk and Aggregate Saving," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(3), pages 659-684.
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2001.
"Wage Arrears and the Distribution of Earnings in Russia,"
IZA Discussion Papers
410, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hartmut Lehmann & Jonathan Wadsworth, 2002. "Wage Arrears and the Distribution of Earnings in Russia," CERT Discussion Papers 0202, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Hartmut Lehmann & Jonathan Wadsworth, 2001. "Wage Arrears and the Distribution of Earnings in Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 421, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jose-Victor Rios-Rull, 1997. "Computation of equilibria in heterogeneous agent models," Staff Report 231, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Huggett, Mark, 1993. "The risk-free rate in heterogeneous-agent incomplete-insurance economies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 17(5-6), pages 953-969.
- Earle, John S. & Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2000. "Equilibrium Wage Arrears: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis of Institutional Lock-In," IZA Discussion Papers 196, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsneoclassical growth model; idiosyncratic shocks; transition economies;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ivi:wpasad:2003-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Departamento de Edición). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ievages.html .