IGEM: a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model for Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Warne, Anders & Coenen, Günter & Christoffel, Kai, 2008. "The new area-wide model of the euro area: a micro-founded open-economy model for forecasting and policy analysis," Working Paper Series 944, European Central Bank.
- Francesca D'Auria & Andrea Pagano & Marco Ratto & Janos Varga, 2009. "A comparison of structural reform scenarios across the EU member states - Simulation-based analysis using the QUEST model with endogenous growth," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 392, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Fabio Dio & Francesco Felici, 2015.
"Fiscal Devaluation Scenarios: A Quantitative Assessment for the Italian Economy,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 731-785, September.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Fabio Di Dio & Francesco Felici, 2014. "Fiscal devaluation scenarios: a quantitative assessment for the Italian economy," Working Papers 1, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Fabio Di Dio & Francesco Felici, 2014. "Fiscal Devaluation Scenarios: A Quantitative Assessment for the Italian Economy," CEIS Research Paper 311, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Sep 2014.
- Francesco Felici & Maria Gesualdo, 2014. "ORANI-IT: a computable general equilibrium model of Italy," Working Papers 7, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Barbara Annicchiarico, Fabio Di Dio, Francesco Felici, 2013. "Pro-Competitive Reforms And Timing Of Implementation: An Igem-Based Simulation Analysis For Italy," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 67(2), pages 155-170, April-Jun.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic General Equilibrium Model; Simulation Analysis; Italy;
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2013-04-20 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EEC-2013-04-20 (European Economics)
- NEP-IUE-2013-04-20 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-04-20 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:itt:wpaper:wp2013-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michele Petrocelli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tesgvit.html .