Report NEP-IUE-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paula Herrera & Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2013. "“Informality and Overeducation in the Labor Market of a Developing Country”," AQR Working Papers 201303, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Apr 2013.
- Y. Ge & H. Lehmann, 2013. "The Costs of Worker Displacement in Urban Labor Markets of China," Working Papers wp876, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Fung Kwan & Yanrui Wu & Shuaihe Zhuo, 2012. "Re-Examination of the Surplus Agricultural Labour in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-25, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Anwar, Ratih Pratiwi & Supriyanto, Agustinus, 2012. "Non-standard work, social dialogue and collective bargaining in Indonesia," ILO Working Papers 471498, International Labour Organization.
- Liliana Sousa, 2013. "Community Determinants Of Immigrant Self-Employment: Human Capital Spillovers And Ethnic Enclaves," Working Papers 13-21, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Puzon, Klarizze, 2013. "Cost-reducing R&D in the presence of an appropriation alternative: an application to the natural resource curse," EconStor Preprints 71189, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Manojit Bhattacharjee & Meenakshi Rajeev, 2012. "Repayment of Short Term Loans in the Formal Credit Market: The Role of Accessibility to Credit from InformalSources," Working Papers 273 Classification- JEL C, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Slim, Sadri, 2013.
"Un modelo IS/LM con economía ilegal y lavado de dinero
[Modeling illegal economy and money laundering: an IS/LM framework]," MPRA Paper 46304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Waters, James, 2013. "Variable marginal propensities to pirate and the diffusion of computer software," MPRA Paper 46036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Fabio Di Dio & Francesco Felici & Libero Monteforte, 2013. "IGEM: a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model for Italy," Working Papers 4, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Thiago Luiz Rodarte & Gilberto de Assis Libânio, 2012. "Crescimento econômico e a distribuição da mão-de-obra entre os setores formal e informal do mercado de trabalho : teoria e evidência empírica para a economia brasileira," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td455, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.