Un modelo IS/LM con economía ilegal y lavado de dinero
[Modeling illegal economy and money laundering: an IS/LM framework]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Poret, Sylvaine, 2002. "Paradoxical effects of law enforcement policies: the case of the illicit drug market," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 465-493, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Slim, Sadri, 2015.
"Un modelo Mundell-Fleming con economía ilegal y lavado de dinero
[Modeling illegal economy and money laundering: a Mundell-Fleming framework]," MPRA Paper 64675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney Laundering; ISLM Model; Multiplier effects; Informal Economy;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E26 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Informal Economy; Underground Economy
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-IUE-2013-04-20 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-04-20 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:46304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .