Report NEP-EEC-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Claeys & Borek Vašícek, 2013. "“How systemic is Spain for Europe?”," AQR Working Papers 201301, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Feb 2013.
- Zsolt Darvas & Jean Pisani-Ferry & Guntram B. Wolff, 2013. "Europe's growth problem (and what to do about it)," Policy Briefs 776, Bruegel.
- David Guerreiro, 2013. "Is the European debt crisis a mere balance of payments crisis?," FIW Working Paper series 118, FIW.
- Christian Dreger & Yanqun Zhang, 2013. "Does the economic integration of China affect growth and inflation in industrial countries?," FIW Working Paper series 116, FIW.
- Suni, Paavo & Vihriälä, Vesa, 2013. "Euro – How Big a Difference: Finland and Sweden in Search of Macro Stability," ETLA Reports 7, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Christian Dreger & Jürgen Wolters, 2013. "Money demand and the role of monetary indicators in forecasting euro area inflation," FIW Working Paper series 119, FIW.
- António Afonso & Priscilla Toffano, 2013. "Fiscal regimes in the EU," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/10, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Erik S. Reinert & Rainer Kattel, 2013. "Failed and Asymmetrical Integration: Eastern Europe and the Non-financial Origins of the European Crisis," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 49, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Maliranta, Mika & Vihriälä, Vesa, 2013. "The Nature of the Finnish Competitiveness Problem," ETLA Reports 9, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Valeria Andreoni & Arto Inaki & Jose Manuel Rueda Cantuche & Nuno Sousa, 2012. "Extra - EU exports and employment," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC71120, Institute for Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Nikula, Nuutti & Kotilainen, Markku, 2013. "Determinants for Foreign Direct Investment in the Baltic Sea Region," ETLA Reports 1, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Fabio Di Dio & Francesco Felici & Libero Monteforte, 2013. "IGEM: a Dynamic General Equilibrium Model for Italy," Working Papers 4, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.