Determinants for Foreign Direct Investment in the Baltic Sea Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Felipa de Mello-Sampayo, 2009. "Competing-destinations gravity model: an application to the geographic distribution of FDI," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(17), pages 2237-2253.
- Ana Cuadros & Vicente Orts & Maite Alguacil, 2004. "Openness and Growth: Re-Examining Foreign Direct Investment, Trade and Output Linkages in Latin America," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 167-192.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign direct investment (FDI); Baltic Sea Region; Denmark; Estonia; Finland; Germany; Latvia; Lithuania; Poland; Sweden; Russia;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-04-20 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EEC-2013-04-20 (European Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-04-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:report:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .