Bounded Rationality, Monetary Policy, and Macroeconomic Stability
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Francisco Ilabaca & Greta Meggiorini & Fabio Milani, 2019. "Bounded Rationality, Monetary Policy, and Macroeconomic Stability," CESifo Working Paper Series 7706, CESifo Group Munich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xavier Gabaix, 2014. "A Sparsity-Based Model of Bounded Rationality," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 129(4), pages 1661-1710.
More about this item
KeywordsBehavioral New Keynesian model; Cognitive discounting; Myopia; Estimation under determinacy and indeterminacy; Taylor principle; Active vs passive monetary policy;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E70 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2019-06-17 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CBE-2019-06-17 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2019-06-17 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2019-06-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2019-06-17 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2019-06-17 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irv:wpaper:181906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer dos Santos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deucius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.