Report NEP-CBE-2019-06-17This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniela Glätzle-Rützler & Philipp Lergetporer & Matthias Sutter, 2019. "Collective intertemporal decisions and heterogeneity in groups," Working Papers 2019-10, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Moreno, Alejandro & Viianto, Lari & García, Daniel, 2019. "Emotions of Altruism, Envy and Guilt: Experimental Evidence," MPRA Paper 94096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Simona Cicognani & Natalia Montinari, 2019. "It’s Time to Cheat!," Working Papers 06/2019, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Galbiati & Emeric Henry & Nicolas Jacquemet, 2019. "Learning to cooperate in the shadow of the law," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-02145486, HAL.
- Alice Gimblett & Daryna Grechyna, 2019. "Nudging responses to marketing emails: Evidence from London Fireworks Campaign," ThE Papers 19/06, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Marielle Brunette & Jonas Ngouhouo-Poufoun, 2019. "Are risk preferences stable ? A field experiment in Congo Basin countries," Working Papers of BETA 2019-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Francisco Ilabaca & Greta Meggiorini & Fabio Milani, 2019. "Bounded Rationality, Monetary Policy, and Macroeconomic Stability," Working Papers 181906, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.