Immigration as a Threat: The Effect of Gender Differences Among Luxembourg Residents with and without a Migration History
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Malchow-Møller, Nikolaj & Roland Munch, Jakob & Schroll, Sanne & Rose Skaksen, Jan, 2006.
"Attitudes Towards Immigration: Does Economic Self-Interest Matter?,"
11-2006, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Malchow-Møller, Nikolaj & Munch, Jakob R. & Schroll, Sanne & Skaksen, Jan Rose, 2006. "Attitudes Towards Immigration: Does Economic Self-Interest Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 2283, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- O'Rourke, Kevin H. & Sinnott, Richard, 2006.
"The determinants of individual attitudes towards immigration,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 838-861, December.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Richard Sinnott, 2004. "The Determinants of Individual Attitudes Towards Immigration," Trinity Economics Papers 20042, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsgender; threat; attitudes; immigration; EVS;
- I39 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Other
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2010-08-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MIG-2010-08-14 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-POL-2010-08-14 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:cepswp:2010-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library and Documentation). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .