Report NEP-HIS-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ellis W. Tallman & Elmus R. Wicker, 2010. "Banking and financial crises in United States history: what guidance can history offer policymakers?," Working Paper 1009, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- John Komlos & Marek Brabec, 2010. "The Trend of BMI Values of US Adults by Centiles, birth cohorts 1882-1986," NBER Working Papers 16252, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, 2010. "The Next Financial Crisis," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-027, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Item repec:dar:vpaper:42822 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ellis W. Tallman & Jon R. Moen, 2010. "Liquidity creation without a lender of last resort: clearing house loan certificates in the Banking Panic of 1907," Working Paper 1010, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Fernando Barrios Aguirre, 2009. "La influencia de la especialización productiva y regional en el comportamiento de las exportaciones colombianas del siglo XIX: Metodología Shift Share," REVISTA PANORAMA ECONÓMICO 006193, UNIVERSIDAD DE CARTAGENA.
- Stephen Kirchner, 2010. "Federal Legislative Activism in Australia: A New Approach to Testing Wagner's Law," Working Paper Series 161, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Roland G. Fryer, Jr, 2010. "Racial Inequality in the 21st Century: The Declining Significance of Discrimination," NBER Working Papers 16256, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/19907/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fredy Goyeneche González, 2010. "Cartagena De Indias: Globalizada Desde Su Origen, Fragmentada En Su Presente," REVISTA PANORAMA ECONÓMICO 007080, UNIVERSIDAD DE CARTAGENA.
- Item repec:reg:rpubli:569 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:reg:wpaper:574 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- VALENTOVA Marie & ALIEVA Aigul, 2010. "Immigration as a Threat: The Effect of Gender Differences Among Luxembourg Residents with and without a Migration History," LISER Working Paper Series 2010-21, LISER.
- Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart, 2010. "Success and Failure in Human Development, 1970-2007," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-10, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).