Success and Failure in Human Development, 1970-2007
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart, 2012. "Success and Failure in Human Development, 1970--2007," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 167-195, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelly Bird & Hal Hill, 2010.
"Tiny, Poor, Land-locked, Indebted, but Growing: Lessons for Late Reforming Transition Economies from Laos,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 117-143.
- Kelly Bird & Hal Hill, 2010. "Tiny, Poor, Landlocked, Indebted, but Growing: Lessons for Late Reforming Transition Economies from Laos," Departmental Working Papers 2010-03, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asadullah, M. Niaz & Savoia, Antonio & Mahmud, Wahiduddin, 2014.
"Paths to Development: Is there a Bangladesh Surprise?,"
Elsevier, pages 138-154.
- M. Niaz Asadullah & Antonio Savoia & Wahiduddin Mahmud, 2013. "Paths to development: is there a Bangladesh surprise?," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 18913, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Mark Fruin & Desi Peneva & Rati Ram, 2013. "Income elasticity of human development in ASEAN countries," The Empirical Econometrics and Quantitative Economics Letters, Faculty of Economics, Chiang Mai University, vol. 2(4), pages 13-20, December.
- Wulung Hanandita & Gindo Tampubolon, 2016. "Multidimensional Poverty in Indonesia: Trend Over the Last Decade (2003–2013)," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(2), pages 559-587, September.
- Alkire, Sabina & Roche, José Manuel & Vaz, Ana, 2017.
"Changes Over Time in Multidimensional Poverty: Methodology and Results for 34 Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 232-249.
- Sabina Alkire, José Manuel Roche and Ana Vaz, 2015. "Changes Over Time in Multidimensional Poverty: Methodology and Results for 34 Countries," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp076, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Sabina Alkire, José Manuel Roche and Andy Sumner, 2013. "Where do the World’s Multidimensionally Poor People Live?," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp061, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman Development; growth; income distribution;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-08-14 (Development)
- NEP-HAP-2010-08-14 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HIS-2010-08-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HRM-2010-08-14 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LTV-2010-08-14 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:papers:hdrp-2010-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .