Report NEP-MIG-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gianna Barbieri & Claudio Rossetti & Paolo Sestito, 2010. "The determinants of teacher mobility. Evidence from a panel of Italian teachers," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 761, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Greg Kaplan, 2010. "Moving back home: insurance against labor market risk," Staff Report 449, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Item repec:mod:cappmo:0077 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesca Bettio & Giovanni Solinas, 2009. "Which European model for elderly care? Equity and cost-effectiveness in home based care in three European countries," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0064, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Niknami, Susan, 2010. "Intergenerational Transmission of Education among Immigrant Mothers and their Daughters in Sweden," Working Paper Series 7/2010, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Guglielmo Barone & Sauro Mocetti, 2010. "With a little help from abroad: the effect of low-skilled immigration on the female labor supply," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 766, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- VALENTOVA Marie & ALIEVA Aigul, 2010. "Immigration as a Threat: The Effect of Gender Differences Among Luxembourg Residents with and without a Migration History," LISER Working Paper Series 2010-21, LISER.
- Marzovilla, Olga, 2010. "Impact of global economic imbalance on migrant workers and economies of the Gulf Cooperation Council," MPRA Paper 24210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gibson, John & McKenzie, David, 2010. "The economic consequences of"brain drain"of the best and brightest: microeconomic evidence from five countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5394, The World Bank.
- VALENTOVA Marie & BERZOSA Guayarmina, 2010. "Attitudes toward immigrants in Luxembourg - Do contacts matter?," LISER Working Paper Series 2010-20, LISER.
- Michele Bruni, 2009. "Demographic forecasts, migration and transition theory: a labor market perspective," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0070, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".