Which European model for elderly care? Equity and cost-effectiveness in home based care in three European countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Xavier Cuadras & José Luis Pinto & José M. Abellán, 2000.
"Equity considerations in health care: An axiomatic bargaining approach,"
Economics Working Papers
479, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Xavier Cuadras & José Luis Pinto & José M. Abellán, 2000. "Equity considerations in health care: An axiomatic bargaining approach," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 479, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
Keywordselderly care; long term care; cost-effectiveness; migration; welfare;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I39 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Other
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-08-14 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-08-14 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HEA-2010-08-14 (Health Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2010-08-14 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:cappmo:0064. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .