Equity considerations in health care: An axiomatic bargaining approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Xavier Cuadras & José Luis Pinto & José M. Abellán, 2000. "Equity considerations in health care: An axiomatic bargaining approach," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 479, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesca Bettio & Giovanni Solinas, 2009. "Which European model for elderly care? Equity and cost-effectiveness in home based care in three European countries," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0064, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Francesca Bettio & Giovanni Solinas, 2009. "Which European model for elderly care? Equity and cost-effectiveness in home based care in three European countries," Department of Economics 0609, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
More about this item
KeywordsQALYs; equity; claims; axiomatic bargaining; resource allocation;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2000-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2000-07-03 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-HEA-2000-07-03 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .