Report NEP-CDM-2000-07-03This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Cabrales & Gary Charness, 2000. "Optimal contracts, adverse selection and social preferences: An experiment," Economics Working Papers 478, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- William J. Collins, 2000. "The Political Economy of Race, 1940-1964: The Adoption of State-Level Fair Employment Legislation," NBER Historical Working Papers 0128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chong-En Bai & Shang-Jin Wei, 2000. "Quality of Bureaucracy and Open-Economy Macro Policies," NBER Working Papers 7766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:253 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubwor:20002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:00a11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- H. I. Grossman & M. Kim, 1999. "Educational Policy: Egalitarian or Elitist?," Working Papers 365, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Xavier Cuadras & José Luis Pinto & José M. Abellán, 2000. "Equity considerations in health care: An axiomatic bargaining approach," Economics Working Papers 479, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.