Report NEP-AGE-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hye Jin Rho, 2010. "Hard Work? Patterns of Physically Demand Labor Among Older Workers," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-19, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Picot, Garnett & Larochelle-Cote, Sebastien & Myles, John, 2010. "Replacing Family Income During the Retirement Years: How Are Canadians Doing?," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2010328e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4068206 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giuseppe Cappelletti & Giovanni Guazzarotti & Pietro Tommasino, 2010. "The effect of age on portfolio choices: evidence form an Italian pension fund," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 768, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Thomas Post & Katja Hanewald, 2010. "Stochastic Mortality, Subjective Survival Expectations, and Individual Saving Behavior," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-040, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Francesca Bettio & Giovanni Solinas, 2009. "Which European model for elderly care? Equity and cost-effectiveness in home based care in three European countries," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0064, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Erika Schulz, 2010. "The Long-Term Care System in Denmark," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1038, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Erika Schulz, 2010. "The Long-Term Care System in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1039, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Giuseppe Grande & Ignazio Visco, 2010. "A public guarantee of a minimum return to defined contribution pension scheme members," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 762, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Martin G?chter & Engelbert Theurl, 2010. "Socioeconomic Environment and Mortality: A two-level Decomposition by Sex and Cause of Death," Working Papers 2010-18, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Elod Takats, 2010. "Ageing and asset prices," BIS Working Papers 318, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mikk Medijainen, 2010. "Generational Accounting As A Tool To Evaluate The Fiscal Sustainability Of Estonia," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 74, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).