The effect of age on portfolio choices: evidence form an Italian pension fund
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cappelletti, Giuseppe & Guazzarotti, Giovanni & Tommasino, Pietro, 2014. "The effect of age on portfolio choices: evidence from an Italian pension fund," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(04), pages 389-419, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Luigi Guiso & Michael Haliassos & Tullio Jappelli, 2003.
"Household stockholding in Europe: where do we stand and where do we go?,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 18(36), pages 123-170, April.
- Luigi Guiso & Michael Haliassos & Tullio Jappelli, 2002. "Household Stockholding in Europe: Where Do We Stand and Where Do We Go?," CSEF Working Papers 88, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Luigi Guiso & Michael Haliassos & Tullio Jappelli, 2002. "Household Stockholding in Europe: Where Do We Stand and Where Do We Go?," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 0209, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Guiso, Luigi & Haliassos, Michalis & Jappelli, Tullio, 2003. "Household Stockholding in Europe: Where Do We Stand, and Where Do We Go?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3694, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yannis Bilias & Dimitris Georgarakos & Michael Haliassos, 2010.
"Portfolio Inertia and Stock Market Fluctuations,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(4), pages 715-742, June.
- Bilias, Yannis & Georgarakos, Dimitris & Haliassos, Michael, 2006. "Portfolio inertia and stock market fluctuations," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/14, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Bilias, Yannis & Georgarakos, Dimitris & Haliassos, Michalis, 2009. "Portfolio Inertia and Stock Market Fluctuations," CEPR Discussion Papers 7239, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Waldo Tapia & Juan Yermo, 2007. "Implications of Behavioural Economics for Mandatory Individual Account Pension Systems," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 11, OECD Publishing.
- Campbell, John Y. & Viceira, Luis M., 2002. "Strategic Asset Allocation: Portfolio Choice for Long-Term Investors," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296942.
- Pierre‐André Chiappori & Monica Paiella, 2011.
"Relative Risk Aversion Is Constant: Evidence From Panel Data,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 9(6), pages 1021-1052, December.
- Pierre-André Chiappori & Monica Paiella, 2008. "Relative Risk Aversion Is Constant: Evidence from Panel Data," Discussion Papers 5_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- James J. Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte C. Madrian, 2009.
"Reducing the Complexity Costs of 401(k) Participation Through Quick Enrollment,"
NBER Chapters,in: Developments in the Economics of Aging, pages 57-82
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laibson, David I. & Choi, James J. & Madrian, Brigitte, 2009. "Reducing the Complexity Costs of 401(k) Participation Through Quick Enrollment," Scholarly Articles 4686772, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Papke, Leslie E., 2004. "Individual financial decisions in retirement saving plans: the role of participant-direction," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(1-2), pages 39-61, January.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Stefan Nagel, 2008. "Do Wealth Fluctuations Generate Time-Varying Risk Aversion? Micro-evidence on Individuals," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(3), pages 713-736, June.
- Giuseppe Cappelletti, 2012. "Do wealth fluctuations generate time-varying risk aversion? Italian micro-evidence on household asset allocation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 845, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Martin Feldstein & Horst Siebert, 2002. "Social Security Pension Reform in Europe," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number feld02-2, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_865 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordspension funds; portfolio choice;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-08-14 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2010-08-14 (Corporate Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:wptemi:td_768_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.