The determinants of teacher mobility. Evidence from a panel of Italian teachers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Tonello, 2011. "Mechanisms of peer interactions between native and non-native students: rejection or integration?," Working Papers 2011/21, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Alessandro Belmonte & Aline Pennisi, 2013. "Impatto territoriale delle riforme dell’istruzione sul fabbisogno di insegnanti," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(1), pages 87-114.
More about this item
KeywordsThe labour market for teachers; teacher mobility; geographical mobility; school characteristics;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J45 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Public Sector Labor Markets
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2010-08-14 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2010-08-14 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2010-08-14 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2010-08-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:wptemi:td_761_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .