Report NEP-EDU-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "“Brand” and performance in a new environment: Analysis of the law school market in Japan," MPRA Paper 24257, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/20002/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tamar Khitarishvili, 2010. "Assessing the Returns to Education in Georgia," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_608, Levy Economics Institute.
- Gianna Barbieri & Claudio Rossetti & Paolo Sestito, 2010. "The determinants of teacher mobility. Evidence from a panel of Italian teachers," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 761, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Daniele Pacifico, 2009. "Inequality and higher education in Italy The distributive impact of fees and subsidies to academics," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0069, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Lionel Artige, 2010. "Endogenous Growth and Parental Funding of Education in an OLG Model with a Fixed Factor," CREPP Working Papers 1003, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Frankel, David M. & Volij, Oscar, 2010. "Measuring School Segregation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31808, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Thuan Quang Thai & Evangelos M. Falaris, 2010. "The Effect of Child Health on Schooling: Evidence from Rural Vietnam," Working Papers 10-04, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- J.D. Vlasblom & J. Plantenga, 2010. "Career effects of taking up parental leave. Evidence from a Dutch University," Working Papers 10-14, Utrecht School of Economics.