Inequality and higher education in Italy The distributive impact of fees and subsidies to academics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Massimo Baldini & Daniele Pacifico, 2006. "Gli effetti distributivi dei trasferimenti in kind: il caso dei servizi educativi e sanitari," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0018, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
More about this item
Keywordsmicrosimulation; inequality; in-kind benefits; higher education; university; tuition fees; subsidy;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2010-08-14 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2010-08-14 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:cappmo:0069. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .