Gli effetti distributivi dei trasferimenti in kind: il caso dei servizi educativi e sanitari
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zellner, Arnold, 1970. "Estimation of Regression Relationships Containing Unobservable Independent Variables," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(3), pages 441-454, October.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2008.
"Is well-being U-shaped over the life cycle?,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1733-1749, April.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew Oswald, 2007. "Is Well-being U-Shaped over the Life Cycle?," NBER Working Papers 12935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2007. "Is Well-being U-Shaped over the Life Cycle?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 826, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2007. "Is Well-Being U-Shaped over the Life Cycle?," IZA Discussion Papers 3075, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ricardo Pagán & Miguel Malo, 2009. "Job satisfaction and disability: lower expectations about jobs or a matter of health?," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 11(1), pages 51-74, March.
- Giuliana Parodi & Dario Sciulli, 2012.
"Disability and low income persistence in Italian households,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(1), pages 9-26, March.
- Parodi, Giuliana & Sciulli, Dario, 2010. "Disability and Low Income Persistence in Italian Households," MPRA Paper 28303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oswald, Andrew J. & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2008.
"Does happiness adapt? A longitudinal study of disability with implications for economists and judges,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 1061-1077, June.
- Oswald, Andrew J. & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2006. "Does Happiness Adapt? A Longitudinal Study of Disability with Implications for Economists and Judges," IZA Discussion Papers 2208, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Latreille, Paul L. & Sloane, Peter J., 2003. "Disability, Gender and the Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 936, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2009. "What happens to people before and after disability? Focusing effects, lead effects, and adaptation in different areas of life," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 1834-1844, December.
- Tindara Addabbo & Maria Laura Di Tommaso, 2008.
"Children Capabilities and Family Characteristics in Italy,"
Center for Economic Research (RECent)
022, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Tindara Addabbo & Maria Laura Di Tommaso, 2008. "Children capabilities and family characteristics in Italy," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0051, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Kidd, Michael P. & Sloane, Peter J. & Ferko, Ivan, 2000.
"Disability and the labour market: an analysis of British males,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 961-981, November.
- Michael P. Kidd & Peter J. Sloane & Ivan Ferko, 1998. "Disability and the Labour Market: an analysis of British males," Working Papers 98-10, Department of Economics, University of Aberdeen.
- Di Tommaso, Maria Laura, 2007. "Children capabilities: A structural equation model for India," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 436-450, June.
- J. Cullinan & B. Gannon & S. Lyons, 2011. "Estimating the extra cost of living for people with disabilities," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(5), pages 582-599, May.
- Dolan, Paul & Peasgood, Tessa & White, Mathew, 2008. "Do we really know what makes us happy A review of the economic literature on the factors associated with subjective well-being," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 94-122, February.
- Grant, Karen R. & Chappell, Neena L., 1983. "What is reasonable is true : Life satisfaction and functional disability among day hospital participants," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 71-78, January.
- Freedman, Vicki A. & Stafford, Frank & Schwarz, Norbert & Conrad, Frederick & Cornman, Jennifer C., 2012. "Disability, participation, and subjective wellbeing among older couples," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(4), pages 588-596.
- Melanie K. Jones & Paul L. Latreille & Peter J. Sloane, 2006. "Disability, gender, and the British labour market," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(3), pages 407-449, July.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2003.
"Multivariate probit regression using simulated maximum likelihood,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 3(3), pages 278-294, September.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2003. "Multivariate probit regression using simulated maximum likelihood," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2003 10, Stata Users Group.
- Asghar Zaidi & Tania Burchardt, 2005. "Comparing Incomes When Needs Differ: Equivalization For The Extra Costs Of Disability In The U.K," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(1), pages 89-114, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pacifico, Daniele, 2009. "A behavioral microsimulation model with discrete labour supply for Italian couples," MPRA Paper 14198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:epolit:v:34:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40888-016-0052-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:tur:wpaper:8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ijm:journl:v10:y:2017:i:1:p:5-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Scervini, 2009. "Political Economy of Director's Law: How Sincere Voters Decide on Cash and In-kind Redistribution in a Costly Political Framework," Working papers 08, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- Daniele Pacifico, 2009. "Inequality and higher education in Italy The distributive impact of fees and subsidies to academics," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0069, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
More about this item
Keywordstrasferimenti in natura; sanita'; istruzione; redistribuzione del reddito; politiche pubbliche;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:cappmo:0018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .