Gli effetti distributivi dei trasferimenti in kind: il caso dei servizi educativi e sanitari
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pacifico, Daniele, 2009. "A behavioral microsimulation model with discrete labour supply for Italian couples," MPRA Paper 14198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:epolit:v:34:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40888-016-0052-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:tur:wpaper:8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ijm:journl:v10:y:2017:i:1:p:5-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Scervini, 2009. "Political Economy of Director's Law: How Sincere Voters Decide on Cash and In-kind Redistribution in a Costly Political Framework," Working papers 08, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- Daniele Pacifico, 2009. "Inequality and higher education in Italy The distributive impact of fees and subsidies to academics," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0069, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
More about this item
Keywordstrasferimenti in natura; sanita'; istruzione; redistribuzione del reddito; politiche pubbliche;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:cappmo:0018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.