Electronic Identity in Europe: Legal challenges and future perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2010. "Users of the world, unite! The challenges and opportunities of Social Media," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 59-68, January.
- Kirsti Maria Ala-Mutka & David Broster & Romina Cachia & Isabel Clara Centeno Mediavilla & Claudio Feijoo & Alexandra Hache & Stefano Kluzer & Sven Lindmark & Wainer Lusoli & Gianluca Misuraca & Corin, 2009. "The Impact of Social Computing on the EU Information Society and Economy," JRC Working Papers JRC54327, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
Keywordselectronic identity; data protection; privacy; European regulation; interoperability; social networks; anonymity; digital natives; impact assessment; security; profiling.;
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- K36 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Family and Personal Law
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2014-01-10 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-LAW-2014-01-10 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc78200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .