Report NEP-LAW-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander E. Chuvilin, 2013. "The soundness of judicial argumentation," HSE Working papers WP BRP 28/LAW/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Daniel L. Chen & Susan Yeh, 2013. "The Construction of Morals," Working Papers 1042, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Norberto Andrade & Shara Monteleone & Aaron Martin, 2013. "Electronic Identity in Europe: Legal challenges and future perspectives," JRC Working Papers JRC78200, Directorate Growth & Innovation and JRC-Seville, Joint Research Centre.
- Masahiro Kawai & Henrik Schmiegelow, 2013. "Financial Crisis as a Catalyst of Legal Reforms : The Case of Asia," Governance Working Papers 23852, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Valcke, Peggy & Wahyuningtyas, Sih Yuliana & Graef, Inge, 2013. "Assessing access problems in online media platforms," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88529, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Marianne, Ojo, 2013. "Role of regulation in micro finance: application of the Micro Savings Requirement Scheme in informal sectors," MPRA Paper 52558, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Dec 2013.
- Lee, Samuel & Persson, Petra, 2013. "Human Trafficking and Regulating Prostitution," Working Paper Series 996, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Knieps, Günter & Zenhäusern, Patrick, 2013. "Regulatory fallacies in global telecommunications: The case of international mobile roaming," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88500, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Papola, Trilok Singh, 2013. "Role of labour regulation and reforms in India : country case study on labour market segregation," ILO Working Papers 483335, International Labour Organization.
- Du Rietz, Gunnar & Henrekson, Magnus, 2014. "Swedish Wealth Taxation (1911–2007)," Working Paper Series 1000, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 21 Mar 2014.
- Marianne, Ojo, 2013. "Audits, audit quality and signalling mechanisms: concentrated ownership structures," MPRA Paper 52545, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rosário Palma Ramalho, Maria do, 2013. "Portuguese labour law and industrial relations during the crisis," ILO Working Papers 483775, International Labour Organization.
- Martin Ruf & Alfons J. Weichenrieder, 2013. "CFC legislation, passive assets and the impact of the ECJ’s Cadbury-Schweppes decision," Working Papers 1315, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Parcu, Pier Luigi & Silvestri, Virginia, 2013. "Electronic communications regulation in Europe: An overview of past and future problems," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88509, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Konstantin Yanovskiy & Sergey Shulgin, 2013. "“Old Testament” Morality And The “Traditional” Family," Working Papers 0080, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.