The soundness of judicial argumentation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sunstein, Cass R, 2000. "Cognition and Cost-Benefit Analysis," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(2), pages 1059-1103, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCourts; Russian civil procedure; US civil procedure; legal argumentation; standards of soundness;
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2014-01-10 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-LAW-2014-01-10 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:28/law/2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .