Report NEP-CIS-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sergey Kadochnikov & Anna Fedyunina, 2013. "Export diversification in the product space and regional growth: Evidence from Russia," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1327, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2013.
- Sergey Shishkin & Alexandra Burdyak & Elena Potapchik, 2013. "Patient choice in the post-Semashko health care system," HSE Working papers WP BRP 09/PA/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Petukhova, Svetlana & Strepetova, Margarita, 2013. "Russian information and communication technologies, and infrastructure formation of innovation economy," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88534, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Andrei Govorun & Israel Marques & William Pyle, 2013. "The political roots of intermediated lobbying: evidence from Russian firms and business associations," HSE Working papers WP BRP 46/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Tatiana Kossova & Elena Kossova & Maria Sheluntcova, 2013. "Estimating the relationship between rate of time preferences and healthy lifestyle in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 45/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Alexandra A. Rivlina, 2013. "Englishization of Russian and bilingual lexical variation," HSE Working papers WP BRP 05/LNG/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Manfred Spiesberger & Marion Mienert & Jörn Sonnenburg & Karel Haegeman & Oguz Ozkan & Alexander Sokolov & Natalya Veselitskaya & Gorazd Weiss & Andreas Kahle & Klaus Schuch & Ilter Haliloglu & Irina , 2013. "Working Document: Towards a vision for research, technology and innovation cooperation between Russia and the EU, its Member States and Associated States," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC85137, Institute for Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Freeman, Alan, 2013. "The Road out of Crisis and the Policy Choices Facing Russia," MPRA Paper 52681, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 May 2013.
- Alexander E. Chuvilin, 2013. "The soundness of judicial argumentation," HSE Working papers WP BRP 28/LAW/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Konstantin Yanovskiy & Dmitry Cherny, 2013. "The Crooked Mirror," Working Papers 0079, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Nakhoda, Aadil, 2013. "The impact of the exports of BRIC countries plus Turkey on the exports of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 52477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cvijanović, Drago & Subić, Jonel & Andrei, Jean, 2013. "Sustainable agriculture and rural development in terms of the republic of Serbia strategic goals realization within the Danube region. Achieving regional competitiveness," MPRA Paper 52472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Polterovich, Victor & Starkov, Oleg & Ilinskiy, Dmitry, 2013.
"Разработка И Исследование Ссудо-Сберегательных Программ Ипотечного Кредитования: Динамическая Модель
[Designing and Analyzing the Programs of Contractual Savings for Housing: а Dynamic Model]," MPRA Paper 52719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Коровкин Андрей Германович, 2013. "Выступление Зав.Лабораторией Инп Ран А.Г.Коровкина На Общественном Телевидении России В Программе Правда 4 Сентября 2013 Года," Актуальные интервью (ИНП РАН) 20131002, Socionet;Институт народнохозяйственного прогнозирования РАН.
- Àlexandra Kozhukhar & Daria Barylnikova, 2013. "Multilingualism in Dagestan," HSE Working papers WP BRP 04/LNG/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.