Role of regulation in micro finance: application of the Micro Savings Requirement Scheme in informal sectors
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marianne, Roedl, 2013. "Role of regulation in micro finance: application of the Micro Savings Requirement Scheme in informal sectors," MPRA Paper 51623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koen Rossel-Cambier, 2008. "Combined Micro-Finance: Selected Research Questions from a Stakeholder Point of View," Working Papers CEB 08-004.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
Keywordsmicrofinance; regulation; agency theory; micro-savings requirement scheme.;
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-IUE-2014-01-10 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2014-01-10 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-MFD-2014-01-10 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .