Role of regulation in micro finance: jurisdictional analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2013. "Role of regulation in micro finance: jurisdictional analysis," MPRA Paper 50199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ahlin, Christian & Jiang, Neville, 2008.
"Can micro-credit bring development?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 1-21, April.
- Christian Ahlin & Neville Jiang, 2005. "Can Micro-Credit Bring Development?," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 05019, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Koen Rossel-Cambier, 2008. "Combined Micro-Finance: Selected Research Questions from a Stakeholder Point of View," Working Papers CEB 08-004.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bhagat, Sanjai & Bolton, Brian, 2008. "Corporate governance and firm performance," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 257-273, June.
More about this item
Keywordsmicrofinance; regulation; agency theory; Micro-Savings Requirement Scheme;
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K2 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2013-09-26 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MFD-2013-09-26 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:49927. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .