Report NEP-MFD-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karlan, Dean S. & Zinman, Jonathan, 2013. "Long-Run Price Elasticities of Demand for Credit: Evidence from a Countrywide Field Experiment in Mexico," CEPR Discussion Papers 9503, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Janda, Karel & Turbat, Batbayar, 2013. "Factors Influencing Portfolio Yield of Microfinance Institutions in Central Asia," MPRA Paper 49549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2013. "Role of regulation in micro finance: jurisdictional analysis," MPRA Paper 49927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janda, Karel & Zetek, Pavel, 2013. "Macroeconomic factors influencing interest rates of microfinance institutions in Latin America," MPRA Paper 49973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kraus, Daniel, 2013. "On the existence of credit rationing and screening with loan size in competitive markets with imperfect information," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 131, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.