On the existence of credit rationing and screening with loan size in competitive markets with imperfect information
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clemenz, Gerhard, 1993.
"A Note on the Nonexistence of a Rationing Equilibrium in the Besanko-Thakor Model,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(3), pages 727-737, August.
- Gerhard CLEMENZ, 1990. "A Note on the Non-existence of a Rationing Equilibrium in the Besanko-Thakor-Model," Vienna Economics Papers vie9001, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymmetric Information; Financial Intermediation; Credit Rationing;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-09-26 (Banking)
- NEP-CFN-2013-09-26 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-CTA-2013-09-26 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-MFD-2013-09-26 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:roswps:131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivrosde.html .