A Note on the Non-existence of a Rationing Equilibrium in the Besanko-Thakor-Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Clemenz, Gerhard, 1993. "A Note on the Nonexistence of a Rationing Equilibrium in the Besanko-Thakor Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(3), pages 727-737, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajalaxmi Kamath, 2006. "Public inputs and the credit market," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 13(6), pages 733-753, November.
- Kraus, Daniel, 2013. "On the existence of credit rationing and screening with loan size in competitive markets with imperfect information," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 131, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vie:viennp:vie9001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paper Administrator). General contact details of provider: http://www.univie.ac.at/vwl .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .