Optimal monetary policy in a currency union with labour market heterogeneity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Equilibrium Unemployment Theory, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262161877, January.
- Federico Ravenna & Carl E. Walsh, 2011.
"Welfare-Based Optimal Monetary Policy with Unemployment and Sticky Prices: A Linear-Quadratic Framework,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 130-162, April.
- Federico Ravenna & Carl E. Walsh, 2009. "Welfare-based optimal monetary policy with unemployment and sticky prices: a linear-quadratic framework," Working Paper Series 2009-15, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Mirko Abbritti & Andreas I. Mueller, 2013.
"Asymmetric Labor Market Institutions in the EMU and the Volatility of Inflation and Unemployment Differentials,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(6), pages 1165-1186, September.
- Abbritti, Mirko & Mueller, Andreas I., 2012. "Asymmetric Labor Market Institutions in the EMU and the Volatility of Inflation and Unemployment Differentials," IZA Discussion Papers 6488, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Torben Andersen & Martin Seneca, 2010.
"Labour Market Asymmetries in a Monetary Union,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 483-514, September.
- Andersen, Torben M. & Seneca, Martin, 2007. "Labour Market Asymmetries in a Monetary Union," Kiel Working Papers 1331, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Andersen, Torben M & Seneca, Martin, 2008. "Labour Market Asymmetries in a Monetary Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 6800, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephan Fahr & Frank Smets, 2010. "Downward Wage Rigidities and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Monetary Union," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 112(4), pages 812-840, December.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Julio J. Rotemberg, 1997. "NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1997, Volume 12," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bern97-1.
- Gary Solon & Robert Barsky & Jonathan A. Parker, 1994.
"Measuring the Cyclicality of Real Wages: How Important is Composition Bias?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 109(1), pages 1-25.
- Gary Solon & Robert Barsky & Jonathan A. Parker, 1992. "Measuring the Cyclicality of Real Wages: How Important is Composition Bias," NBER Working Papers 4202, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cheron, Arnaud & Langot, Francois, 2000. "The Phillips and Beveridge curves revisited," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 371-376, December.
- Christoffel, Kai & Kuester, Keith & Linzert, Tobias, 2009.
"The role of labor markets for euro area monetary policy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 908-936, November.
- Christoffel, Kai & Kuester, Keith & Linzert, Tobias, 2009. "The role of labor markets for euro area monetary policy," Kiel Working Papers 1513, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kai Christoffel & Keith Kuester & Tobias Linzert, 2009. "The role of labor markets for Euro area monetary policy," Working Papers 09-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Linzert, Tobias & Christoffel, Kai & Kuester, Keith, 2009. "The role of labor markets for euro area monetary policy," Working Paper Series 1035, European Central Bank.
- Campolmi, Alessia & Faia, Ester, 2011.
"Labor market institutions and inflation volatility in the euro area,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 793-812, May.
- Alessia Campolmi & Ester Faia, 2011. "Labor market institutions and inflation volatility in the euro area," Post-Print hal-00796300, HAL.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Julio J. Rotemberg, 1997. "Editorial in "NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1997, Volume 12"," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1997, Volume 12, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andolfatto, David, 1996. "Business Cycles and Labor-Market Search," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 112-132, March.
- Arthur J. Hosios, 1990. "On The Efficiency of Matching and Related Models of Search and Unemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(2), pages 279-298.
- Ortega, Javier, 2000. "Pareto-Improving Immigration in an Economy with Equilibrium Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(460), pages 92-112, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jocelyn Maillard, 2018. "Heterogeneity, Rigidity and Convergence of Labor Markets in the Euro Area," Working Papers 1823, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Jocelyn Maillard, 2018. "Heterogeneity, Rigidity and Convergence of Labor Markets in the Euro Area," Working Papers halshs-01896629, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrency union; Optimal monetary policy; Labour market heterogeneity.;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2015-11-07 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2015-11-07 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-11-07 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2015-11-07 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inf:wpaper:2015.04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Richter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inferea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.