Technology entry in the presence of patent thickets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Christian Helmers & Georg von Graevenitz, 2015. "Technology Entry in the Presence of Patent Thickets," NBER Working Papers 21455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Christian Helmers & Georg von Graevenitz, 2015. "Technology Entry in the Presence of Patent Thickets," Working Papers 60, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Georg Graevenitz & Stefan Wagner & Dietmar Harhoff, 2013.
"Incidence and Growth of Patent Thickets: The Impact of Technological Opportunities and Complexity,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 521-563, September.
- Harhoff, Dietmar & von Graevenitz, Georg & Wagner, Stefan, 2008. "Incidence and Growth of Patent Thickets - The Impact of Technological Opportunities and Complexity," CEPR Discussion Papers 6900, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Graevenitz, Georg von & Wagner, Stefan & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2011. "Incidence and Growth of Patent Thickets - The Impact of Technological Opportunities and Complexity," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 356, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dietl, M & Skrok, & Benalcazar, P & GÄ…tkowski, M & Rockett, K, 2017. "Pendency and Thickets," Economics Discussion Papers 19979, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- NAGAOKA Sadao & NISHIMURA Yoichiro, 2014. "Complementarity, Fragmentation, and the Effects of Patent Thickets," Discussion papers 14001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
KeywordsIPR; patents; entry; technological opportunity; technological complexity; hold-up;
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2016-04-09 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2016-04-09 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INO-2016-04-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2016-04-09 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-LAW-2016-04-09 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2016-04-09 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2016-04-09 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:ifsewp:16/02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .