Report NEP-BEC-2016-04-09This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bonfiglioli, Alessandra & Crinò, Rosario & Gancia, Gino A, 2016. "Trade, Finance and Endogenous Firm Heterogeneity," CEPR Discussion Papers 11175, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Böckerman, Petri & Laaksonen, Seppo & Vainiomäki, Jari, 2016. "Are Jobs More Polarized in ICT Firms?," IZA Discussion Papers 9851, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bender, Stefan & Bloom, Nicholas & Card, David & Van Reenen, John & Wolter, Stefanie, 2016. "Management Practices, Workforce Selection,and Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 11187, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shevtsova, Yevgeniya, 2015. "International Trade and Productivity: The Role of Industry and Export Destination," MPRA Paper 69793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedro Bento, 2016. "Competition, Innovation, and the Number of Firms," Working Papers 20160323-001, Texas A&M University, Department of Economics.
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen & Stephen J. Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2016. "Global Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp1420, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Anne Marie Knott & Carl Vieregger, 2016. "Reconciling the Firm Size and Innovation Puzzle," Working Papers 16-20, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Manuel García-Santana & Enrique Moral-Benito & Josep Pijoan-Mas & Roberto Ramos, 2016. "Growing like Spain: 1995-2007," Working Papers 888, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Eckbo, B Espen & Nygaard, Knut & Thorburn, Karin S, 2016. "Does gender-balancing the board reduce firm value?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11176, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Christian Helmers & Georg von Graevenitz, 2016. "Technology entry in the presence of patent thickets," IFS Working Papers W16/02, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2016. "Search and matching frictions and business cycle fluctuations in Bulgaria: Technical Appendix," EconStor Research Reports 129795, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Mikel Casares & Hashmat Khan, 2016. "Business Dynamism and Economic Growth: U.S. Regional Evidence," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1601, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Goedhuys, Micheline & Mohnen, Pierre, 2016. "Management standard certification and firm productivity: micro-evidence from Africa," MERIT Working Papers 2016-012, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Juan Carlos Matallín-Sáez & Amparo Soler-Domínguez & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2016. "Does socially responsible mutual fund performance vary over the business cycle? New insights on the role of ethical strategy focus and green industry idiosyncratic risk," Working Papers 2016/03, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Lionel Fontagné & Anne-Célia Disdier & Matthias Beestermöller, 2016. "Impact of European Food Safety Border Inspections on Agri-Food Exports: Evidence from Chinese Firms," Working Papers 2016-04, CEPII research center.
- Michaël Assous & Muriel Dal-Pont Legrand & Harald Hagemann, 2016. "Business Cycles and Growth," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-06, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.