Report NEP-SBM-2016-04-09This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José Ernesto Amorós & María Soledad Etchebarne & Isabel Torres Zapata & Christian Felzensztein, 2015. "International entrepreneurial firms in Chile: an exploratory profile," Serie Working Papers 29, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Inoue, Hiroyasu & Nakajima, Kentaro & Saito, Yukiko Umeno, 2016. "Localization of Knowledge-creating Establishments," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 47, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jorge Guzman & Scott Stern, 2016. "The State of American Entrepreneurship: New Estimates of the Quality and Quantity of Entrepreneurship for 32 US States, 1988-2014," NBER Working Papers 22095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davide Luzzini & Markus Amann & Federico Caniato & Michael Essig & Stefano Ronchi, 2015. "The path of innovation: purchasing and supplier involvement into new product development," Post-Print hal-01289738, HAL.
- G. Cette & J. Fernald & B. Mojon, 2016. "The Pre-Great Recession Slowdown in Productivity," Working papers 586, Banque de France.
- Tavassoli, Sam & Bengtsson, Lars & Karlsson, Charlie, 2016. "Strategic Entrepreneurship and Knowledge Spillovers: Spatial and Aspatial Perspectives," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Markus Demary & Joanna Hornik & Gibran Watfe, 2016. "SME Financing in the EU: Moving beyond one-size-fits-all," Bruges European Economic Policy Briefings 40, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Goedhuys, Micheline & Mohnen, Pierre, 2016. "Management standard certification and firm productivity: micro-evidence from Africa," MERIT Working Papers 2016-012, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Shevtsova, Yevgeniya, 2015. "International Trade and Productivity: The Role of Industry and Export Destination," MPRA Paper 69793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dilli, Selin & Elert, Niklas, 2016. "The Diversity of Entrepreneurial Regimes in Europe," Working Paper Series 1118, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Flavio Calvino & Chiara Criscuolo & Carlo Menon, 2016. "No Country for Young Firms?: Start-up Dynamics and National Policies," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 29, OECD Publishing.
- Kevin Levillain & Blanche Segrestin, 2016. "Entrepreneur’s Wealth vs. Firm’s Welfare: Exploring an “evergreen” governance for firm succession," Post-Print hal-01292956, HAL.
- Alexander Yu. Apokin & Irina Ipatova, 2016. "How R&D Expenditures Influence Total Factor Productivity and Technical Efficiency?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 128/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Miguelez,Ernest, 2016. "Inventor diasporas and the internationalization of technology," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7619, The World Bank.
- Siedschlag, Iulia & O'Toole, Conor & Murphy, Gavin & O'Connell, Brian, 2015. "Financing Constraints and Firms' Growth in the European Union: Has the Financial Crisis Made Them Worse?," Papers RB2015/2/5, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Christian Helmers & Georg von Graevenitz, 2016. "Technology entry in the presence of patent thickets," IFS Working Papers W16/02, Institute for Fiscal Studies.