The State of American Entrepreneurship: New Estimates of the Quantity and Quality of Entrepreneurship for 15 US States, 1988-2014
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Understanding Business Dynamism
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2017-04-24 17:04:34
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2017. "Schumpeterian Entrepreneurship in Europe Compared to Other Industrialized Regions," Working Paper Series 1170, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 29 Jun 2018.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:3:p:637-649 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9880-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ryan Decker & John Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2018.
"Changing Business Dynamism and Productivity : Shocks vs. Responsiveness,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2018-007, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ryan A. Decker & John C. Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2018. "Changing Business Dynamism and Productivity: Shocks vs. Responsiveness," NBER Working Papers 24236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kimberly Bayard & Emin Dinlersoz & Timothy Dunne & John Haltiwanger & Javier Miranda & John Stevens, 2018.
"Early-Stage Business Formation: An Analysis of Applications for Employer Identification Numbers,"
NBER Working Papers
24364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kimberly Bayard & Emin M. Dinlersoz & Timothy Dunne & John Haltiwanger & Javier Miranda & John J. Stevens, 2018. "Early-Stage Business Formation : An Analysis of Applications for Employer Identification Numbers," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-015, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sabrina T. Howell, 2017. "Are New Venture Competitions Useful?," NBER Working Papers 23874, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- O51 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2016-04-09 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-IND-2016-04-09 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2016-04-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2016-04-09 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:22095. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .