The State of American Entrepreneurship: New Estimates of the Quantity and Quality of Entrepreneurship for 15 US States, 1988-2014
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Understanding Business Dynamism
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2017-04-24 17:04:34
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2017. "Schumpeterian Entrepreneurship in Europe Compared to Other Industrialized Regions," Working Paper Series 1170, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:3:p:637-649 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9880-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ryan Decker & John Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2018.
"Changing Business Dynamism and Productivity : Shocks vs. Responsiveness,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2018-007, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ryan A. Decker & John C. Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2018. "Changing Business Dynamism and Productivity: Shocks vs. Responsiveness," NBER Working Papers 24236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kimberly Bayard & Emin Dinlersoz & Timothy Dunne & John Haltiwanger & Javier Miranda & John Stevens, 2018.
"Early-Stage Business Formation: An Analysis of Applications for Employer Identification Numbers,"
NBER Working Papers
24364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kimberly Bayard & Emin M. Dinlersoz & Timothy Dunne & John Haltiwanger & Javier Miranda & John J. Stevens, 2018. "Early-Stage Business Formation : An Analysis of Applications for Employer Identification Numbers," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-015, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sabrina T. Howell, 2017. "Are New Venture Competitions Useful?," NBER Working Papers 23874, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- O51 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2016-04-09 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-IND-2016-04-09 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2016-04-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2016-04-09 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:22095. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.