Report NEP-IND-2016-04-09This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marc Möller & Makoto Watanabe, 2016. "Market Structure and Advance Selling," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-020/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pedro Bento, 2016. "Competition, Innovation, and the Number of Firms," Working Papers 20160323-001, Texas A&M University, Department of Economics.
- Ariel Pakes, 2016. "Empirical Tools and Competition Analysis: Past Progress and Current Problems," NBER Working Papers 22086, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johan N. M. Lagerlöf, 2016. "Bertrand under Uncertainty: Private and Common Costs," Discussion Papers 16-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Anne Marie Knott & Carl Vieregger, 2016. "Reconciling the Firm Size and Innovation Puzzle," Working Papers 16-20, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Dalvai, Wilfried, 2016. "Agglomeration and the product mix," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 145, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Jorge Guzman & Scott Stern, 2016. "The State of American Entrepreneurship: New Estimates of the Quality and Quantity of Entrepreneurship for 32 US States, 1988-2014," NBER Working Papers 22095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.